Saturday, October 26, 2019

I should ignore domain specific problems, formula when I read books.

Formula are invented over time and tons of books talks about their domain specific problems, how to solve it. I read many different kind of books and tried to understand everything but I realized it is not possible. I should make some rule that ignore domain specific problems but understand roughly. fundamental is much important.

I think this rule can be applied to programming exercise too. I worked on gaming industry many years and worked on other industry too. I know audio programming, tools development, AI, compiler construction, mobile app development, reverse engineering, server development. even arduio programming. but I couldn't know everything.

1 : Concentrate on fundamental thing and ignore domain specific problems.
2 : Work on domain specific problems and solve it.
3 : Summarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task in UnrealEngine

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lBadANnJaw